1- Sublima Seedless
Cruze de Almería x Cardinal x Carina, Obtained by A. GARGIULO in San Rafael, Mendoza (Argentina).
3- Countries where this variety is found:
Argentina, Spain, Italy, etc.
- Medium size, pyramidal conical shape.
- Medium compactness.
- Good showiness.
- Fertility .0.8. High.
- Production .High.
- Vigor .High.
- Large, ovoid size.
- Thin skin.
- Green-yellowish color.
- Flavor .Aromatic.
- Pulp .Semicrunchy, moderately fleshy, and slightly aromatic taste.
6- Agronomic Behavior:
Station . Too early.
- Budding date: From the first week of March (Málaga) to the third week of March (Almería).
- Ripening date : From the last week of July (Seville) to the first week of August (Almería).
- Grape production: high.
- Vigor: medium.
Behavior (GARCIA DE LUJAN, A., LARA BENITEZ, M., 1998) :
- Ripening date. Last ten of July.
- Leaf fall date . 1st decade of November.
- Sugar content º Bé . 8.5.
- Total acidity (gr/l en tartaric) . 4.2.
7- Cultivation techniques:
It adapts well to riding on vine and trellis.
You have to treat against excoriation, because you are sensitive to this disease.
8- Technological Skills:
Very good for fresh consumption due to its organoleptic characteristics, its earliness and its high resistance to berry shelling.