1- Maturana Tinta
- Large in size, frustoconical.
- Very short peduncle.
- Homogeneous grain size.
- Medium in size, spherical, tending to ellipsoidal.
- Blue-black or reddish skin, with a lot of bloom.
- Soft pulp, unpigmented and very juicy.
Early sprouting and mid-season maturation.
6- Agronomic characteristics of the red maturana variety:
- It does not accept moisture in the soil.
- It prefers loose, well aerated and stony soils.
- Sensitive to mildew.
Its musts have very little acidity and a lot of sugar.
Other Sections that should interest you: