1- Danlas table grape:
Danlas table grape: It is a white variety of table grape.
2- Genetic Origin:
It is a cross between Chasselas and Dabouki.
3- Bunches of the grape give them:
Medium in size, conical or cylindrical in shape.
Medium compact, rarely high.
Homogeneous in color and in the size of their berries.
- Large, spherical and circular in section.
- Skin of medium thickness but very resistant.
- Very pale yellow and amber in color.
- Pulp not colored, crunchy and very juicy, without peculiar aromas or flavors.
- With reddish peduncles and a long bill.
- Very vigorous and very long and thick shoots, vertical bearing.
- Of high average fertility and production, with a fertility index of 1.4 to 1.8.
- Early sprouting and veraison, mid-season sowing and early maturation.
6- Agronomic characteristics and adaptation to viticulture:
- It requires long pruning and therefore trellised and supported pipes.
- Sensitive to spring cold.
- Very sensitive to mildew and powdery mildew .
- Not very sensitive to gray rot.
- Very sensitive to excoriation.
- Not very sensitive to drift.
- Good aptitude for transport and with good conservation.
- With a lot of juice yield.