1- Portainjertos 99 Richter
4- Year of obtaining
5- Genetic origin
It comes from the cross of Vitis berlandieri cv. Las Sorres and Vitis rupestris cv. Lot
6- Resistance to soil parasites
99 R offers a high degree of tolerance to root phylloxera .
Its resistance to the nematodes Meloidogyne hapla is good but medium resistance to Meloidogyne incognita and Meloidogyne arenaria.
7- Adaptation to the wine environment
- Pattern 99 R resists up to 25% total limestone and 14% active lime and has an IPC 20.
- Its resistance to drought ranges from medium to strong.
- It is sensitive to the acidity of the soils and the excess of chlorides.
8- Interaction with the variety and objectives of viticultural production
- It has a good affinity with grafts.
- The vigor transmitted by the rootstock 99 R is strong.
- This pattern has a tendency to delay the vegetative cycle .
- The first development of plants is quite slow.
- The clones selected from the pattern 99 Richter are: 96, 150, 162, 178, 179, 223 and 754.
Other interesting articles: